WE HAVE CARRIED OUT A FULL RISK ASSESSMENT AND ALL STAFF ARE TRAINED ON HYGIENE AND SAFETY MEASURES.
A COPY OF A RISK ASSESSMENT IS AVAILABLE TO VIEW ON REQUEST TO MANAGEMENT.
PLEASE FIND BELOW, GUIDELINES ABOUT YOUR VISIT TO US FROM 6TH JULY 2020.
PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF -
- You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
- Arrive alone for your appointment.
- Please arrive with clean, dry hair.
- Wait in your car or outside in fresh air if you are early for your appointment. We appreciate your prompt arrival. If you are late, we may have to reschedule. Our waiting area is out of use for the time being.
- Wash or sanitise your hands when you arrive at the salon (facilities provided)
- Keep a space of 1 metre+ between you and anyone else in the salon.
- From 8th August 2020, you will be required to wear a face covering unless you have a medical reason why you are unable to do so as per government guidelines. Stylists are required to wear face visors. If you cannot provide a face covering then we can do so at no extra charge.
When in the salon, we may ask you to remove your face mask for a short amount of time for a consultation or at reception if we are unable to hear you.We work in an environment with increased noise (hairdryers) so sometimes lip reading is necessary. Communication is very key to getting someone’s hair cut/colour right!
This is still in line with government guidelines.There will be protective measures still in place (stylists wearing visors and receptionist behind a plastic screen) even if you have to move your mask aside for a moment or 2 so you are and we are protected.
- Do not touch or shake hands with anyone else in the salon
- We are only permitted to serve water at this time but please feel free to bring in your own takeaway drinks
- We are not permitted to provide magazines but please feel free to bring your own
- We have free WIFI available
- Bring minimal possessions with you as we will not be able to store coats/bags etc. If you bring these with you then you will need to store them near your chair.
- Please bring your bank card or contactless payment as it will be cashless payments only. We can also accept payment via bank transfer.
- Tips for staff should you wish to do so can be paid in cash but we will be unable to change this up for you. We can also accept tips on card for staff and this will be passed onto them.
- Hair care products and styling products will be available to purchase in the salon for home use.
- Children's haircuts are available from 3rd August 2020
- Hair will be dried as quickly as possible. (as per government guidelines)
- Please give us a minimum of 24 hours notice if you need to move/cancel your appointment or deposit will become non-refundable/transferrable.
PLEASE RELAX AND ENJOY YOUR VISIT TO US. IF WE CAN IMPROVE IN ANY WAY THEN PLEASE LET US KNOW. WE CANNOT WAIT TO WELCOME YOU BACK. WE HAVE MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!