WE HAVE CARRIED OUT A FULL RISK ASSESSMENT AND ALL STAFF ARE TRAINED ON HYGIENE AND SAFETY MEASURES.
A COPY OF A RISK ASSESSMENT IS AVAILABLE TO VIEW ON REQUEST TO MANAGEMENT.
PLEASE FIND BELOW, IMPORTANT GUIDELINES ABOUT YOUR VISIT TO US FROM 19TH JULY 2021.
PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF -
- You have experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the past 10 days.
- Have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 10 days.
- Arrive alone for your appointment. Due to trying to maintain an environment which is not overcrowded, we do not have space for others to attend your appointment with you. If you have a baby and need to bring them with you, please speak to staff before you arrive so that we can ensure that space is made for you.
- Please arrive with clean, dry hair.
- If you are early for your appointment and the salon is overcrowded, you may be asked to wait outside.
- Wash or sanitise your hands when you arrive at the salon (facilities provided)
- Please be respectful of other people's space and keep a distance from others where possible.
- Face masks are no longer compulsory, however we still encourage you to wear one as we are in very close contact with you when carrying out your service. You may find that your stylist is wearing a mask still when carrying out your service.
- We have free WIFI available
- Your possessions (coats, bags etc) will need to be stored near you.
- Please bring your bank card or contactless payment, as where possible, we are trying to be as cashless as possible. We can also accept payment via bank transfer. We do not accept cheques.
- Tips for staff should you wish to do so can be paid in cash but we will be unable to change this up for you. We can also accept tips on card for staff and this will be passed onto them.
- Hair care products and styling products will be available to purchase in the salon for home use.
- Please give us a minimum of 24 hours notice if you need to move/cancel your appointment or you may be charged a cancellation fee of up to the total cost of your appointment. This fee will be charged to the card you made your deposit payment with online. Cancellations must be made my telephone on 0208 9899800. We cannot accept cancellations within 48 hours of your appointment via email or any social media channels.
- If you have any cold-like symptoms, where possible, carry out a lateral flow test before visiting us.
PLEASE RELAX AND ENJOY YOUR VISIT TO US. IF WE CAN IMPROVE IN ANY WAY THEN PLEASE LET US KNOW.
OUR FULL SALON TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAN BE VIEWED HERE